Matthew has recently learned all his letters and sounds, and now his new thing is to write them! I didn't teach him how to do this, he just likes to draw so he picked it up on his own. Here's a picture of a paper with letters he was drawing last Sunday. This is what he does when he says he's "writing letters to grandma and grandpa."
You can see he actually wrote the letters H, C, N, Q, P, and others. On the back side of this page he drew an S, and although I think that was on accident, he was very excited when he did it.
Here's a video I took tonight of him writing his letters. He's actually ambidextrous, so this video shows him writing with both hands, holding the crayon absolutely perfect.
I have another video showing him writing other letters besides H, but for some reason it was not uploading into my blog. But this one is still cute. He's so talented!

6 comments:
That's awesome!
So much fun! I can't believe how much Caleb looks like Chris and Matthew is so a Black. It'll be fun to see which way Alexander goes.
That is cute. What a talented little guy! And I love the picture of your three sons in their Christmas sweaters at the top of your blog. Cute boys!
What a little studmuffin! And I LOVE your header picture! You have three very handsome boys on your hands...
I love his face at the very end when he raises his eyebrows quickly and says "love you" What a cutie!
In case you're wondering, I'd love to read another post. :)
Post a Comment